I am an Assistant Professor of Physics in the Physics Department at SUNY Plattsburgh. My research area is in cosmology. My primary research interests in cosmology revolve around making use of the cosmic microwave background and galaxy survey data to study early universe cosmology.
I did my PhD at the Pennsylvania State University, University Park and worked as a postdoctoral research fellow at the University of Michigan, Ann Arbor.
- Jan 2021 - Written an article for ANPA Newsletter 2021
- Dec 2020 - Received Google Cloud Research Credit Award
- Nov 2020 - Became a member of Association of Nepali Physicists in America (ANPA)
- Aug 2020 - Joined SUNY Plattsburgh as an Assistant Professor
- May 2020 - Super-CMB paper discussing the Hubble tension published on Physics of the Dark Universe
- Aug 2019 - Joined Wilkes University as a Visiting Assistant Professor
- Spring 2021 - PHY 112: General Physics II and PHY 421: Fundamentals of Electromagnetism
- Fall 2020 - CSC 322: Data Modeling and Analysis